Monday, June 27, 2011

My Birthday Wish

A birthday wish.....
A dream is a wish your heart makes,
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true 

from Disney's Cinderella 

When we think of birthdays…. we think presents, cake, candles and wishes. We ‘wish each other happy birthday all the time. I have blown out many candles in my lifetime and made many wishes over the years but this year I think the wishes will be different. So today as I blow out the candles on my cakes my wish is…for my family and friends
For all my FB “friends in the box” may you have a year or more ‘better’ days than not so good days. A good laugh at least once a day and more smiles than frowns. May all my spoonie friends find an extra spoon every now & again. May you find the courage to sing a happy song as if no one is listening. May you have the energy to do the ’happy dance’ as if no one is watching. And may you no longer feel invisible.
For all my family and friend I wish for you to have more good than bad days and more happy than sad days. May you truly understand what it means to be a ‘spoonie’. May you come to learn the 3E Love heart ….Embrace diversity. Educate your community. Empower each other. Love life.  May you accept the skin your in…..
A happy Birthday to me and a very merry unbirthday to you!
regina

No comments:

Post a Comment